Monday 6 July 2015

30% OFF Your First Purchase!!!

Spinning a Fabulous Textured Art Batt with Feathers from Nessaland on my Ashford E Spinner

I will be launching Sarah Elizabeth Fibre Works in September

and I need everyones help... as much of it as I can get

I need your opinions, information and general wants and needs
when it comes to locks, batts, roving, yarn...


Please Fill out One or More (If more then one are applies to you) of the Surveys Below
just click on the link to be taken to the survey page


I will be publishing the summarized results, sans personal information, on my blog in August so that all can benefit from the information I gather.


If you feel that you fall under the category of competition, for example you make your living or a significant portion of your living selling your one of a kind fibre products. Then lets help each other. Fill out the survey, share it with your other fibre business friends and I will share the results of the following survey with you. 
You are also eligible to receive 30% off when I launch in September. 


Thank you for your support and help making my business a success!!!

Please see survey for details on qualifying to receive 30% off your first purchase

No comments:

Post a Comment